Want to sell both proven and innovative manufacturing services to the most interesting companies in the US? Help sustain and build a great company and culture? Be highly compensated for your strong performance? If this resonates with you, then this might be the opportunity for you!
RAPID’s Regional Sales Managers are passionate about selling. They invest their time and effort each day building and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospective customers. Regional Sales Managers create and identify sales opportunities for RAPID. In this role, you will be responsible primarily for two things:
- Generating new business through focused and rigorous outbound calling, screening of inbound leads, email prospecting and ultimately creating new business opportunities and increasing the company’s pipeline and,
- Developing the existing customer base through vertical penetration and strong relationship building. This position is also provided comprehensive s sales training and opportunities for professional growth within our organization.
The Territory Sales Representative will be responsible for growing revenue in their assigned territory by a minimum of 50% month-over-month for the first year. Primary outcomes of this position will be to drive revenue generating activity through cold-calling and quote follow-up calls. Sales metrics are set weekly and monthly and performance will be evaluated on performance against those metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell as an individual contributor in a geographic territory.
- Grow revenue at a minimum of 50% month over month.
- Interacts and treats all Rapid team members with respect and gratitude and practices “internal selling.”
- Continually improve; stay current with industry trends, help refine sales and service processes, develop and learn new sales skills, and work to increase personal productivity.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Rapid Sheet Metal, Machining, and Wire Cable manufacturing capabilities (e.g., parts in our wheelhouse) processes, machines, tools, materials, and personnel.
- Proactively participate in meetings with a positive attitude and a mindset towards sales process improvement.
- Be accepting and supportive of organizational changes that are common in a growing company environment. Voice your ideas for change and feedback regarding change with a how can we make this work attitude. When discussing problems, propose solutions.
- Goal-oriented/Outcome oriented mindset.
- Relationship and revenue builder.
- Prospecting using LinkedIn and other social media tools.
- Manage territory tradeshows in conjunction with Marketing.
- Sense of urgency.
- Takes a “makes things happen” posture.
- Continually looking to improve.
- Leverage Customer Advocates (CAs), Estimators, and Engineers as sales resources.
- Serve as point person for customer visits to Rapid.
- Maintains Sales Force.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of field or inside sales experience in a business to business environment
- Extensive experience in outbound phone prospecting.
- Must be detail-oriented, with effective organizational skills, including strong time-management, the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline, and data-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Must have sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a metrics driven culture.
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently with limited supervision, work well under pressure, and have solid problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficiency specifically with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Willing to travel 30%
- Track record of success selling intangible services in a B2B environment
- Experience managing a sales territory to develop new customer business
Rapid offers competitive wages based on experience as well as an excellent benefits package including:
- Progressive health care plan subsidized by employer contributions
- Excellent Paid Vacation Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Employer Matched 401K Plan
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Short Term Disability Insurance
Submit your resume in PDF or MS Word format with cover letter and salary requirements.
RAPID is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time